Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Tara's intro

Hey, My name is Tara,,, if you haven't already guessed “haha”.
I am 17 years old nearly 18 : )
I have many hobbies which consist of:
  • Music
  • Singing
  • YouTube – Nightcores and vlogs
  • Reading
  • Blogging
  • Reviewing
  • Gaming
  • Art
  • Photography
  • Writing poems and stories & Songs
  • ICT!
  • and last of all seeing my friends.
The reason i love music is how they tell u a story and the fact you can sometimes feel the emotion coming from the artist Smile
The reason i Nightcore and sing is because i want to share the music in my own kinda way.
My favourite female artist: Taylor Swift
My favourite male artist: Bruno mars (( i really dont know))
My favourite band: The Wanted
I think that’s it for now, but if more needs to be added then will do so later on Smile

Tara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment