Pages

Sunday 4 November 2012

Review of Taylor Swift - The Last Time (ft. Gary Lightbody)


This is my review of The Last Time: 

This song is from the new album "Red" by "Taylor Swift".
I love this song so much, it has so much emotion and you understand all of the words and meanings.
This makes me feel kind of sad but I can listen to it any time of day and any kind of mood.

I feel the meaning of this song is basically about a Man who has hurt her in the past and keeps leaving her and she keeps letting him back in but now she's saying "This is the last" at the same time he's saying "This is the last time, I wont hurt you any more".

I have been through times when i feel like some people deserve only one more chance but then that one more chance kind of increases to more and more, until you can't help but forgive them, so I can relate to this song very well in different situations.

My overall rating of this song is, I love it so much :)

Tara
5/5 stars :)

No comments:

Post a Comment